WHAT ARE ESSENTIAL OILS?
Sometimes referred to as ethereal or volatile oils, essential oils are basically aromatic compounds found in plants or trees and carry the actual essence or fragrance from which they are extracted. It is being looked upon as the next frontier since the age of antibiotics is already towards its end. They are said to have multiple health benefits as antibacterial, antiseptic, and antiviral, without the side effects of bacterial resistance developing.
The Invigorating Effect – Citrusy, tangy, and sweet. It is uplifting and stimulates the senses. Promotes focus and alertness. It has a soothing effect to help start any detoxing and healing process.
The Balancing Effect – The warm and soft essence of a healing breeze. Connects the mental and physical planes. Gives a nurturing feeling as it assist in balancing the major systems of the body.
The Calming Effect – Promotes solidity and grounding. A balsamic scent resonating strength and depth. The rich oriental and spicy aroma gives a heady sensation akin to what you get from a walk in the woods. Brings relaxation. Helps one recognize the emotions behind a disease to help bring out health and proper functioning.
Calamansi Oil (Citrofortunella microcarpa), Elemi Oil (Canarium luzonicum), Frankincense Oil (Boswellia sacra), Mandarin Oil (Citrus reticulata), Lemon Oil (Ctirus x limon), Eucalyptus Oil (Eucalyptus globulus), Grape Seed Oil (Vitis vinifera), and Spearmint Oil (Mentha spicata)
Direction for Use
Topical Application: Put 2-3 drops of MyTLC Essential Oils on your palm, then massage onto the affected area
Inhalation: Put 2 or more drops of MyTLC Essential Oils on your palm. Rub and cup your hands together over the nose and inhale. Can also be diffused into the air as an aromatic mist.
Keep the bottle tightly closed after use. Store in a cool dark place. Keep out of reach of children
The ingredients of MyTLC Essential Oils are known for the following benefits:
Elemi Essential Oil
- Is an extract from the more familiar, home-grown plant – the pili tree
- Is an excellent antiseptic- perfect against infection from bacteria and microbes
- Eases congestion and is a good expectorant
- Helps in the production of tensin- a key ingredient in having firmer and vibrant skin.
Mandarin Essential Oil
- Has antiseptic properties, protecting wounds from infection
- Is the perfect ingredient in skin cleaning agents because of its antibacterial and antifungal properties
- Stimulates generation of new skin cells, helpful with wounds and burns
- Alleviates gut and muscle spasms
- Support good blood circulation
- Cleanses from toxins, strengthens the liver
- Improves appetite
Lemon Essential Oil
- Has antibacterial property that helps treat various skin ailments
- Is effective against infectious diseases
- Promotes a relaxing rest and soothing comfort for those who have sleeping problems
- Helps alleviate stomach problems
- Clears nasal passages and sinuses
- Boosts the immune system because of high vitamin content
- Increases concentration and alertness
- Is used as an astringent to keep the healthy glow of your skin, reducing excessive oil
Eucalyptus Essential Oil
- Has been a popular ingredient in recent centuries because of its relaxing and soothing properties
- Increases blood flow to the brain-stimulating mental activity, leaving you rejuvenated and energized
- Has decongestant, antibacterial, and anti-inflammatory properties that vie relief from different respiratory problems and muscle pain.
- Aids dental care
Frankincense Essential Oil
- Helps lower stress and anxiety, raising the level of your focus and insight
- Has an antiseptic property, excellent for tending to wounds and any skin irritants
- Helps with respiratory disorders
- Stimulates the digestive system for better digestion and absorption of nutrients
- Promotes uterine health
Spearmint Essential Oil
- Protects from infections, help wounds heal faster
- Promotes metabolism, improving blood circulation, and elimination of toxins
- Relieves contractions in the respiratory and abdominal areas
- Is a good insect repellant and gives relief from insect bites and other skin irritants
- Is milder and more subtle– a better option for use on children especially in relieving tummy aches and sore muscles
Calamansi Essential Oil
- Helps in respiratory ailments
- Is an alternative ingredient for lemon in a variety of culinary, household, cosmetic, and aromatic uses
- Is a good deodorizer, antimicrobial agent, and mental stimulant
- Has an anti-anxiety effect that triggers relief from stress and depression
Grape Seed Essential Oil
- Is an effective ingredient that protects and nourishes your skin
- Acts as a moisturizer for the hair and scalp
- Has linoleic acid, an effective ingredient in treating skin disorders like acne, dermatitis, and allergic reaction
- Helps the production of collagen that improves the tone and firmness of the skin
- Keep out of reach of children and pets;
- Do not apply concentrated essential oils to mucous membranes or sensitive areas;
- If allergic to a certain food, do not use any essential oils or carrier oils that come from the same plant as the allergen; and
- If essential oil gets into the eyes, flush with vegetable oil or cold milk to dilute the oil, ensuring you remove contact lenses first if applicable. If stinging persists for more than a few minutes, seek medical attention.
ORDER NOW »