Sugar Down is our passion and preventive answer to the growing sugar problem. Avoiding possible health concerns, it specially regulates blood sugar levels to our body’s normal range.
An all-natural combination of Serpentina, Bitter melon, and Cinnamon, it is perfect for diabetics, prediabetics, and health-conscious individuals.
- Helps regulate blood sugar and insulin levels by improving the function of insulin-producing cells.
- Curcumin protects beta cells, which produce insulin. Studies found that beta cells grew faster and lived longer in rats who consumed curcumin.
- Many studies have suggested that turmeric might also protect against the development of diabetes.
- Bitter melon has several chemicals that seem to act like insulin and help to lower blood sugar levels.
- Studies suggest that they do this by causing more glucose to enter the cells, and then helping your body process it and store it in the liver, muscles, and fat.
- May prevent your body from changing the nutrients that it stores into glucose and then releasing it into the blood
- Cinnamon may help lower blood sugar and fight diabetes by imitating the effects of insulin and increasing glucose transport into cells.
- Results from a clinical study published in the Diabetes Care journal in 2003 suggest that cassia cinnamon (cinnamon bark)
- improves blood glucose and cholesterol levels in people with type 2 diabetes, and may reduce risk factors associated with diabetes and cardiovascular disease.
- Researchers found that cinnamon cut cholesterol by about 18% and blood sugar levels by 24%.
- Serpentina is a medicinal herb dubbed as the ‘King of Bitters’. Despite its bitter taste, it is widely sought after by diabetics because of its efficacy to lower blood sugar.
- Chinese studies show that it also prevents blood from clotting. It also prevents reclogging of arteries post-angioplasty. It is said to lower blood pressure as well.
- Serpentina can effectively betters the carbohydrate and lipid homeostasis by either inhibiting fructose absorption in the intestine or decreasing insulin resistance
- Gymnema Sylvestre may help you fight sugar cravings and lower high blood sugar levels
- The plant may also play a beneficial role in diabetes treatment, as it may help stimulate insulin secretion and the regeneration of pancreas islet cells — both of which can help lower blood sugar.