For 25 years our Seed to Seal® quality commitment has been both a promise to you and a reflection of our sense of global stewardship and accountability. We believe you want only the best for your family and yourself—products that are genuine, free from harmful synthetics, and of unmatched purity. Our proprietary Seed to Seal promise is our pledge to you, the earth, and ourselves that Young Living products will be the best available, now and always.
Seed to Seal and its three pillars—Sourcing, Science, and Standards—are infused into every aspect of our exacting essential oil production processes, both on our own farms and our carefully curated family of partner farms. Seed to Seal is infused into our painstaking quality testing and retesting to ensure that your family enjoys the purest essential oil products on the planet. Ultimately, Seed to Seal is infused into everything we do. We know that for us—and for you—simply nothing else will do.
How to Use
- Carry Breathe Again in your purse or gym bag for a portable refresher whenever you need it.
- Use the roller to massage oil onto fatigued muscles for a cooling sensation after a long day or a hard workout.
- Jump-start the morning by applying the rejuvenating scent to your chest or under your nose for a refreshing experience.
- Apply Breathe Again to your chest for a stimulating aroma and to provide a refreshing scent in stuffy environments.
- Apply it topically in the evening for a soothing and comforting aroma during seasonal changes.
- Fractionated coconut/palm oil
- Eucalyptus staigeriana† oil
- Eucalyptus globulus† leaf oil
- Laurus nobilis† (Bay laurel) oil
- Rosa rubiginosa† (Rose hip) seed oil
- Mentha piperita† (Peppermint) oil
- Eucalyptus radiata† leaf oil
- Copaifera reticulata† (Copaiba) resin oil
- Myrtus communis† (Myrtle) oil
- Callitris intratropica† (Blue cypress) wood oil
- Eucalyptus bicostata† oil
- †100% pure essential oil