For 25 years our Seed to Seal® quality commitment has been both a promise to you and a reflection of our sense of global stewardship and accountability. We believe you want only the best for your family and yourself—products that are genuine, free from harmful synthetics, and of unmatched purity. Our proprietary Seed to Seal promise is our pledge to you, the earth, and ourselves that Young Living products will be the best available, now and always.
Seed to Seal and its three pillars—Sourcing, Science, and Standards—are infused into every aspect of our exacting essential oil production processes, both on our own farms and our carefully curated family of partner farms. Seed to Seal is infused into our painstaking quality testing and retesting to ensure that your family enjoys the purest essential oil products on the planet. Ultimately, Seed to Seal is infused into everything we do. We know that for us—and for you—simply nothing else will do.
How to Use
- Rub R.C. on your chest and the back of your neck before an early morning workout to promote the sensation of deeper breathing.
- Use R.C. with V-6 Vegetable Oil Complex for a foot or back massage after your gym routine, outdoor adventure, or yoga practice to enjoy a refreshing scent.
- Brighten your outlook during early morning errands by applying R.C. to your chest and wrists.
- Apply R.C. topically with V-6 oil to your chest in the evenings for a refreshing respiratory experience.
- Add a few drops to a hot bath or shower. The warm water will calm and soothe you, and the oil will diffuse with the steam for an invigorating and empowering experience.
- Eucalyptus globulus† leaf oil
- Myrtus communis† (Myrtle) oil
- Origanum majorana† (Marjoram) leaf oil
- Pinus sylvestris† (Pine) leaf oil
- Eucalyptus radiata† leaf oil
- Eucalyptus citriodora† leaf oil
- Lavandula angustifolia† (Lavender) oil
- Cupressus sempervirens† (Cypress) leaf/nut/stem oil
- Picea mariana† (Black spruce) leaf oil
- Mentha piperita† (Peppermint) oil
- †100% pure, therapeutic-grade essential oil